Lothar Project

Sticking with the idea of making Linux (Debian) easier to install, has any of
the Debian geniuses looked at the Lothar Project?  I think it would be easy to
start putting into that project and get the Debian distribution better for it.  I
am not that good of a programmer but I know that Debian has the best
programmers on the team.

So, what is the thought on that?  Maybe Corel could even step into it?  Who
knows.  I think it would benefit Debian to have full hardware sensing in it.

--
Brian Schramm
bschramm@bigfoot.com