Boot Error Message after potato upgrade.

Hi All,

Just installed Gimp1.1 from potato using apt-get and got 11.4M of upgrade.
I'm using kernel 2.2.5 (F%$ HOSTILE!! aka Rules). Anyway, after the gimp
upgrade I get this error on boot.

       initd 2.76 booting....
       could not initalize

It hangs for sometime the boots. Everything seems find, but is it?

Rod..

BTW..for anyone wondering what happened to my Debian support idea, I'm in
the works of refining it. I think it might lead to my total liberation from
the use of NT in that I gotten offer to start a Linux based support
company...