Re: StarOffice 5 and Potato
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: StarOffice 5 and Potato
- From: "Christian Lavoie" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 08:35:04 -0400
- Message-id: <006001be8d85$b828c900$4b86fea9@9sclavoi>
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.96.990422032307.8528B-100000@sirius>
> On Wed, 21 Apr 1999, Brad wrote:
> >By putting together ideas from a few posts here and in linux-kernel, i've
> >managed to get StarOffice 5.01 working on my Potato box. Now, i have two
> > 1) i know it works on my box. But what about anyone else's?
> > 2) If it does work, what do i do to let people know how to do it? Just
> > letting it sit on my hard drive unused by anyone else doesn't sound
> > too appealing...
2) How about writing a 'SO5 and glic2.1 Mini- HOWTO'?