installing slink via www proxy

HEllo,

is it possible, after installing base slink to use some method which
supports www proxy ?

I tried apt as the only method but it does not.

it also does not ask what do I want to install (as http and ftp methods do)
so I can not choose http and continue installint using http method using
proxy...

i tried to install some .debs needed to install dpkg-http manually but it
crashed then and perl couldn't find some files which were on the disk.
What's the problem ?

i started to reinstall, unmarked every package which wasn't very important,
installed dpkg-http via apt and continued via http...now it works.

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at Telenor Internet Kosice, Slovakia
 BIC coord for *.sk; admin of netlab.irc.sk; co-admin of irc.felk.cvut.cz