Re: Lotus Notes apps???

The problem with systems like Notes and Exchange is that they use
proprietary protocls for communication (as far as I know). Because of
this, I am currently in the process of drafting an RFC for an open
protocol with similar funcionality. Hopefully people will be able to agree
on this (or a similar) protocol and you WILL be able to get a client (or
server) for any platform that works with any other client/server.