Re: Linux

Honestly, use the link below to get started.  It is by far the best way to
go.  The instructions include links to all the relevant disks.

http://www.debian.org/releases/slink/i386/install.html

This link assumes you are installing on a computer with an x86 (Intel,
AMD, Cyrix) processor.

Hope that helps.

-Ian