Re: WOL ethernet

Good idea. I didn't think of that. But I have 2 Debian boxes and only one
Windows box (with the WOL adapter).  I'm not even sure what kind of
software I would need in Windows to generate this packet.  Guess I'll
start there and find a Windows program that will do it and then sniff it
to see what the sneaky thing looks like.

-Ian