Debian on old SPARC

We have a few old SPARCstations (1 and 1+) around here that I'd like
to convert to Debian and essentially use them as glorified X
terminals.  The major problem is that each one only has 127 MB of hard
drive space.  So, is it possible to install some minimum version of
Debian that would include all the networking stuff and X on such a
small amount of disk space?  The machines would then be used to run X
that would allow users to ssh to a server for all real work.

Thanks for any suggestions,
    Max

--
The hopeful depend on a world without end
Whatever the hopeless may say