Re: Printer Compatability

Micha Feigin wrote:

> I couldn't find the answear to this on the Hardware-HOWTO
>
>  I am looking for a printer to connect to my linux machine.
>  I was wondering which of these printers (this are whats avainlable)
>  will work with linux
>  without too much of a fuss ( I don't have too much time in the near
>  future to take on too
>  complicated a job).
>  Also If anyone can comment on the quality of any of these.
>  Thanx
>
>  The relevant options are:
>  Lexmark 3200  and  52__ (I don't have to last 2 numbers right now)
>  Epson stylus 740 and 850
>  HP 695C, 710C, 720C, 895Cxi
The Epson stylus is probably the best and easiest of the ones you have
listed.
You might want to have a look at:
http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/pht/printer_list.cgi
for a lot more info
begin:vcard
n:Foster;John
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.advance-computing.com
org:AdVance-Computing Systems;WHQ
version:2.1
email;internet:jfoster@augustmail.com
title:Owner
note:We Build Multi-Processor Computers
adr;quoted-printable:;;Stonetrail Drive=0D=0ASuite  A;Plano;Texas;75023-7223;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;22240
fn:John Foster
end:vcard