Children Linux and Wine....

Hi Fellas,

I'm at work and my 10 year old just called me to find out how to shutdown
Debian and boot Win95. This brings a question to mind. Has anyone
successfully or half-successfully gotten a Win95 game for Kids to work?

I have gotten wine to run notepad and such, but being there is nothing I
really use in windoze that was just for the learning. I really would like
the kids to learn linux but, without games like Barbie and Math Blaster it
pretty tough. Any help or suggestions.

Rod...

PS. It pretty tough to get uptime to brag about when the kids need to use
winblows....