Re: Star Office 5.0

Robert Rati wrote:

> Has anyone gotten Star Office 5.0 to install on Debian 2.1?  Everytime I
> try to ru nthe setup program, An error message pops up about the window
> manager not setting the window size and it defaults to the default size,
> then the windows start to come up and X freezes.  Anyone have any ideas?
I have the patched/upgraded 5.01 version installed on Debian 2.1 Slink
Stable with a few potatoe apps  thrown in. It runs fine, although I feel
they need to streamline the package to use standard libs to speed it up.
What window manager are you using? TWM CWM FVWM FVWM95 WM Blackbox
Enlightenment ??? KDE
What display manager are you using?  XDM WDM KDM
begin:vcard
n:Foster;John
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.advance-computing.com
org:AdVance-Computing Systems;WHQ
version:2.1
email;internet:jfoster@augustmail.com
title:Owner
note:We Build Multi-Processor Computers
adr;quoted-printable:;;Stonetrail Drive=0D=0ASuite  A;Plano;Texas;75023-7223;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;22240
fn:John Foster
end:vcard