Re: OT: sqrt() not recognized in c program??

I think that it would be quite nice if these things were included in the
man page, as there is a man page.
	man sqrt
tells you that you need to #include <maths.h>, but not that you need to
link with the maths library.  This can be very frustrating for
beginners,and would be quite easy to include in man pages. Just MHO.
Rich