Printing in Color

How can I get my printer to print in color? I print a page from
Netscape and select lpr as  the printer. Everything prints fine, but
it prints in B/W.

Printer is an Epson Stylus 850. Printcap is set up to refer to 3
magicfilters (ie. 3 printers all pointing to same dev):
stylus800-filter   (this is default)
stylus_color_360dpi-filter
stylus_color_720dpi-filter

I assume I need the above to print in different dpi settings?

Any assistance greatly appreciated - TIA
   Jan M.        -  mailto:jancm@bigfoot.com

   PGP key mailto:jancm@bigfoot.com?Subject=send%20pgp%20key
       Fingerprint:397D 093C E802 964E  5316 B90A 93CE 6696

Thought for the day:
    I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.