Re: Dual Boot Linux/NT and ATI Rage IIc video

Did you dd the Linux bootsector for use in the NT bootloader? Also, did
you install NT on an NTFS or FAT partition? If you formatted the NT drive
NTFS, you'll need to use a floppy for this, then copy it onto the C:
drive.

If C: is FAT mount the C: drive on /mnt

OR with a floppy

mount /dev/fd0 on /mnt

Then do:

dd if=/dev/hda2 of=/mnt/bootsect.lnx bs=512 count=1

If you used a floppy for the above, reboot to NT and copy bootsect.lnx to
the C: drive.

Then the line in boot.ini should be:

C:\bootsect.lnx="Debian/GNU Linux 2.1"

Need anymore help, mail me direct... I'm using NT and Debian myself.