Re: FW: Problem with debian-user-list? [Hiba: error installing kernel source]

On Fri, Apr 16, 1999 at 21:17:32 +0200, homega@vlc.servicom.es wrote:
> I just sent a message to debian-user@lists.debian.org, and it made it
> through to the list straight away, but I also go this reply from somewhere
> else.
>
> I SENT the message to and only to debian-user, it was not a reply or else.
> What does this mean?

It means that egon.gyaloglo.hu is running a mail server that isn't
configured in accordance with the relevant standards.

I've informed Debian's listsmasters and requested they remove the address
that causes these bounces.

Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,