Re: FW: Problem with debian-user-list?

Hi!

> I just sent a message to debian-user@lists.debian.org, and it made it through
> to the list straight away, but I also go this reply from somewhere else.
> I SENT the message to and only to debian-user, it was not a reply or else.
> What does this mean?

This means this user from .hu is a subscriber and has its mailbox full.
The proper thing to do, IMHO, would be to return this kind of message to
the list owner, not the sender. Then the list-owner would be able to do
something about it, like temporarily remove this temporarily faulty
addresss from the list.

HTH
Fabio
( Fábio Olivé Leite                            olive@inf.ufrgs.br )
(              http://descartes.ucpel.tche.br/~olive              )
( Linux - Distributed Systems - Fault Tolerance - Security - /etc )
(        BC 50 7F 7A B9 2E 0A 26   91 8A D1 C0 B1 E4 DA A4        )