ndisasm is full of bugs

Hi there!

I've noticed some problems with ndisasm really long ago (maybe even as
long as debian 1.2), but I never bothered to complain. It's just that when
I try to disassemble something, it just doesn't recognise the automatic
sync points it should (using -a). When I try to set fixed sync points it
just stops disassembling at the point I tell it to sync. Today I also
tried to skip a part of the binary I was trying to disassemble with -k,
and it also stopped at the point I told it to ignore.

I'm using the latest nasm.deb (it's the same on slink and potato, BTW). I
did not find any open bugs on the subject on debian.org, nor was it
mentioned on Nasm's homepage at www.cryogen.com/Nasm.

Am I the only one having these problems?

Cheers!
Fabio
( Fábio Olivé Leite                            olive@inf.ufrgs.br )
(              http://descartes.ucpel.tche.br/~olive              )
( Linux - Distributed Systems - Fault Tolerance - Security - /etc )
(        BC 50 7F 7A B9 2E 0A 26   91 8A D1 C0 B1 E4 DA A4        )