Re: where is crypt command in linux?

Shaleh wrote:

> On 15-Apr-99 John Foster wrote:
> > I have some encrypted files sent to me that I want to use. They were
> > encrypted  by using a program called enigma. I have the source code for
> > the program but it will not compile properly. Well enigma seems to but
> > the Makekey does not. Probably because it is a generic distribution, not
> > specefic to Debian. Any help would be appreciated.
>
> make sure it compiles w/ -lcrypt.

I am not much at this compiling stuff. I used the root command "make
makekey" what should it be? PS, I already tried "make makekey -lcrypt"
no change.
Thanks
John
begin:vcard
n:Foster;John
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.advance-computing.com
org:AdVance-Computing Systems;WHQ
version:2.1
email;internet:jfoster@augustmail.com
title:Owner
note:We Build Multi-Processor Computers
adr;quoted-printable:;;Stonetrail Drive=0D=0ASuite  A;Plano;Texas;75023-7223;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;22240
fn:John Foster
end:vcard