Re: How to install Pine

Hi John,

        I've installed the package. From the /usr/src/pine396 directory I found the
*.dsc file and read the README file, and done the dpkg-source -x *.dsc.

        With these, there are some errors coming up saying patch and pico not found.
And I don't know how to do with "debian/rules binary".

        Please help.

        Thanks

        Alan