No network,please help!!!! Dear Debian profs!

I'm a beginner of using Debian,and my problem is:

 At the Debian installation process,the system has detected that I have a network.I have two Windows 95 and a Debian Linux system machine.So after the installation of the op.sys. cannot find the netcard,anyway it is not able to connect my W95-network.I have the TCP/IP protokoll installed on the other two machines.While I used WfW311 the net was operating completely
I don't know what to do.Please help me.

 My card type is:NE2000 compatible ISA-bus,IRQ:9,IO-adress:0x0280h
 Processor type Cyrix 486 DX50

        Thanks a lot for your help,

               Gallai János
         Budapest,Hungary