Re: Printing specific pages

Margaret Uy schrieb:

> I've been trying to print out the PostScript version of the Linux-user's
> guide (175 pages worth of it) on my old Apple Laserwriter Select 310.
> Unfortunately, when it reached page 45, it stopped printing.  Is there any
> way to specify specific pages when printing a document (i.e. from page 45
> to end of doc)?  My printer is very old, and I don't think it could handle
> a lot.  I also tried using gv, but "print marked" is greyed out and there
> seems to be no way of selecting that option. The only option I could
> choose is "print all".

Hello Margaret,

with gv it is possible to print only marked pages if you first select
them: In the left bottom corner is a non-text-box where you can mark
either individual pages for printing or only even pages or odd pages
(good for double-sided-printing of large manuals).

Good luck with linux

Bernd Mayer