WWW Browsers bus erroring

	This is rather strange, but any time I load up Netscape under KDE 1.1, or
even Arena or some other graphical browser, they work fine for a time and
then just drop out all together.  When this happens, netscape gives me a bus
error, but Arena and the like give me no error at all.  I've read a lot of
different things about how to fix this.  I've tried making new lib
directories, setting MOZILLA_HOME and things like that, I've tried deleting
my .netscape and starting over.  So I'm wondering if anyone out there has
any other suggestions on how to make things run.  I'm using Communicator
4.51.  Thanks a lot.

Josh Remus