Printing formfeeds

Hi

Here on our office we have a HP Laserjet 4000 connected to a
printserver. I'm trying to configure my machine to print to that
printer. When i print saomething with lpr zzz the printer says it
received the data but doesn't do any output. If i do enscript zzz then
it prints. It looks like the printer is not receiveing a formfeed on the
end so i tryed to add fq to /etc/printcap but without any result.

Any help accepted.

I include my /etc/printcap:

lp|lj|lj4000|HP Laserjet 4000:\
        :lp=:sd=/var/spool/lpd/Lj4000:\
        :rm=pserver:rp=L1:\
        :pw#80:pl#72:px#1440:mx#0:\
        :if=/etc/magicfilter/psonly600-filter:\
        :af=/var/log/lp-acct:lf=/var/log/lp-errs:

Thanks
--
        Mario Filipe
        mjnf@uevora.pt