Re: scroll bar resource? (half solved)

Chris,

 Thanks, you were right about the Xaw3d package. Once I installed it
 several of the slink applications regained the same scroll bar look as
 on my hamm disk. Xterm, however, remained the same. Still just a plain
 bar with no arrows.

 Is xterm in slink different than xterm in hamm? Or did I just stumble
 into a non-standard configuration when I first loaded linux back in
 October?

 And all this time I thought I was using the standard scroll bars. ;-)
 John Carline