Re: Current kernel configuration?

Bruno Goncalves Russo <russo@ram.rwth-aachen.de> writes:

> I would also like to know if there´s some other possibility. I tried to
> compile my kernel, but had some problems, so I´d like to add SB support
> temporarily and try to solve the problem later.

Well, you can technocally just compile the modules for the soundcard
that you have. Modules' sources are in directory Drivers if I'm not
mistaken.

What kind of problems have you had with compiling the kernel? Maybe
it's easier to solve those? :)

--
Arcady Genkin
"I opened up my wallet, and it's full of blood..." - GsYDE