Re: primenet.com rejects mail from ibm.net

Keith G. Murphy wrote:

> Prof. Feedlebom wrote:
> >
> > First of all, why are you sending this to the Debian list?  *shrug*  It
> > seems a bit off-topic.
> >
> How and/or why did Branden's original message get to the list in the
> first place?  Here's the E-mail header I have from what I assume is the

[etc]
Since I wasted the list readers' time with this question, I thought I'd
waste it once more with a public thanks to Bruce Sass, who clued me in
about the "bcc:" header, and Helmut Sass, who suggested I upgrade to
Netscape Communicator 4.5, which will let me filter on things like
"Resent-From".