Re: Netscape bookmark management

At the end of each Netscape session I copy bookmarks.html to
bookmark.htm which is located on a dos mounted disk.

     mkdir /mnt/dos
     mount -t msdos /dev/fd0 /mnt/dos

At the start of each session I copy bookmark.htm to bookmarks.html.

I keep the disk with me...it works on Linux and Windows.  I did try
to access the disk directly but couldn't get it to work.