Printing from Netscape

I'm having problems printing from Netscape.  When I try to print, all I get is either a blank page or
a page that has the following printed on it:
Error: /invalidfont in findfont
                                      Operand stack:
                                                           F0  Times-Roman  Font Times

I'm trying to print to a remote printer running on another linux box.  Printing from other sources like
xemacs, mail, command line lp commnds, etc. work fine.  Also, printing via samba from my NT box
works fine.

Any ideas why this is happening?  This is the same sort of error I was getting when I was trying to
use true type fonts.  However, since then, I have done a clean install of slink from cd, and am not
using the true type fonts.

How do I fix this?

Thanks,

chris