MUTT and save-hooks

Hi folks--

I've been trying to invoke save-hooks to copy mails recieved from various folks into
their own mboxes. So, for example, I've including things like the following in .muttrc:

save-hook j34@omni-trade.com +burns

My understanding is that MUTT would copy any mail meeting the above to 'burns', so that I
would have a nice archive of such mails (I'd hoped to do the same for this mailing list
as well :P).

Unfortunately, this does not seem to be working, and I'm sure I'm missing something
relatively easy-- Could someone post an example of specific filtering/rules/etc?

Thanks in advance--

R. Gregory

--
Debian Linux 2.1-- take a peek: