Re: How do I change ppp window size in Debian?

Marc writes:
> So you consider an ISP whose support staff doesn't remember obscure
> configuration options of an obscure open-source opererating system
> losers?

Unix is not "an obscure open-source operating system".  I expect them to
either know the command, look it up and get it right, or say "I don't
know".  However, I consider them losers more for the obvious
misconfiguration of their system than for the deficiencies of their
support.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)