Re: [Debian] XFree86 3.3.3.1 ?

On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, Nico De Ranter wrote:

> link is so slow that I can't download it.  Besides since there
> is only http access and no ftp access, the only way to get
> it is by clicking an item, coming back half an hour later to click
> the next item...

In such a case I would use wget if I were you.  I has the capability to
continue an interrupted download like ftp's reget and also to download
sublinks from a .html file.

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his
      righteousness; and all these things shall be added
      unto you."     Matthew 6:33