RE: YAMAHA-OPL3SA3 (using kernel drivers)

On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, Mike Hill wrote:

> I think you said you wanted to do this with a 2.0 kernel; mine works using a
> late-2.1 kernel (2.1.132?).  I just followed the instructions in the kernel
> source file Documentation/sound/OPL3-SA2:  the driver is good for SA2, SA3
> and SAx.
I want to use it with 2.0.x - I don't want to use 2.1.x or 2.1.x.
So I am asking you if it's possible to do in this kernel or if not are any
other ways of using that card. ALSA (but it didn't want to work, I used
ALSA from slink) ? Any other ways ?

--
Piotr Domagalski <pdomagal@kk.kalisz.pl>
Linux is like a wigwam - no Windows, no Gates, Apache inside.