RE: Installing X include/library files

On 08-Apr-99 R. Marx wrote:
> Hello,
>       I've just installed Debian 2.1 and discovered that I can't compile
> programs which require the header files such as Xm/Xm.h and X11/keysym.h.
> If anyone could point me to the package containing these, that would be
> great.

Interesting.  I had this problem when I tried to compile KDE and I had to
reinstall from deb packages :(

Still, my mimetype stuff is now in the correct place. :)

The complaint I got from KDE was about net/if.h and I assumed this was
net/if.h in my Linux kernel, but that looks okay.  It was the kdebase package
that refused to install from source.

--
Andrew

[PGP5.0 Key ID 0x5EE61C37]