Re: What DO you lose with Linux ???

Hey All,

        Err...I don't mean to nag or anything, but hasn't this thread
gotten a little out of hand?  I mean, it's like ten days running now, it
no longer bears any semblence to the subject, and there has been flaming
and sarcasm left and right.  It doesn't do the debian user community any
good to have many of its good people wrapped up in a pointless thread.
Just my $0.02.

Steve