Doh! Hosed my printer config

Well, since apt-get has been very zealous with its interdependency
upgrades, I seem to have hosed my printer configuration somewhere along
the way.  See, when I try to print a page using Netscape, it dumps
postscript at my printer.  Nasty!  I don't think the problem is in my
printcap, unless the ljet4m module assumes that the printer understands
PostScript...  I am using an HP LaserJet 1100, BTW.  So, what other
configurations/programs/etc should I check for problems?  To be honest, I
am not sure that I tested printing from netscape before the upgrades (the
install's less than a week old).  Suggestions would be much obliged :-)
Thanks!

-Chris