Re: Xauth, how to get rid of it?

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, George Bonser wrote in response to
Steve Lamb, on 6 Apr 1999:

> Subject: Re: Xauth, how to get rid of it?

> Steve, you do not want to get rid of xauth ... exactly what problem are
> you having?

I have a slightly different problem:

The presence of Xauth prevents me from starting X
(via startx) the SECOND time. I just rm it after
each X session.  "There Has To Be A Better Solution"
applies here as well as to a ubiquitous PC operating
system we love to hate.

How do I fix this?

David Teague dbt@cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux Because software stability should be expected.