Re: KDE/Qt Status in Debian dists

Just bypass the whole package manager, download the source, compile and install.
This way when you decide to upgrade you won't have to worry about qt-kde getting
broken unless some of their support libraries change.  And even if that does happen,
it would just mean that you would need to recompile & install.

Sean