re: new install: network unreachable

I am having the same problem here,
I am actullay using RedHat 5.2, on  a Tecra 520 but most of the erorrs people are getting are exactly the same as I am getting.
to check if the PCMCIA card is installed do a cat /proc/interrupts  it should show you if the 3c589_cs is there or not.
        that is as far as I've gottne, I also started to get this new error message. it says can't locate net-pf
and it names a few of them..
does anyone have any advise