Re: junkbuster???

Hi again,

Sorry to waste bandwidth with this :-( I've now figured that I should have used
http_proxy=""; for Lynx to work with the proxy, wget
doesn't seem to mind but Lynx is more fussy. I'm not sure if it's just that I
wasn't looking properly but the documentation didn't seem very clear. Perhaps
it's just me? I found the answer in the lynx.cfg file which had the proper
layout for the proxy name. Once again sorry.
Andy Holmes

"The path of my life is strewn with cow pats from the devil's own satanic herd!", Edmund Blackadder