Re: junkbuster???

Hi again,

Sorry to waste bandwidth with this :-( I've now figured that I should have used
http_proxy="http://127.0.0.1:8000/"; for Lynx to work with the proxy, wget
doesn't seem to mind but Lynx is more fussy. I'm not sure if it's just that I
wasn't looking properly but the documentation didn't seem very clear. Perhaps
it's just me? I found the answer in the lynx.cfg file which had the proper
layout for the proxy name. Once again sorry.
--
Andy Holmes

andy@proxima.force9.co.uk

"The path of my life is strewn with cow pats from the devil's own satanic herd!", Edmund Blackadder