junkbuster???

Hi,

I've been trying to use internet junkbuster and have it setup on port 8000 on
localhost. Netscape works correctly now I have set the proxy information as
does wget. However Lynx doesn't use the proxy. I have the env variable
http_proxy=127.0.0.1:8000, and I have also tried with localhost:8000. As I say
wget works but Lynx doesn't want to know, it is Lynx Version 2.8rel.2 (1998),
which comes from the deb in hamm. Any help would be greatly appreciated as
there is no help in the Lynx documentation and the junkbuster documentation
says to use the env variable. Thanks.

--
Andy Holmes

andy@proxima.force9.co.uk

"The path of my life is strewn with cow pats from the devil's own satanic herd!", Edmund Blackadder