Re: Configure Mouse

First, thank you for the quick response. I ran gpmconfig and that seemed to
work: it found the mouse and detected the motion and button clicks. Is
there a program I can use to test this? I also edited
/etc/vga/libvga.config. I commented out the mouse unconfigured line and
uncommented the mouse ps/2 line. I saved the file and re-ran vga_solitaire,
but still no mouse.

My mouse port is a PS/2 port (big connector, 5 pins), but my mouse is a
Microsoft mouse (small connector, 6 pins). I use an adapter to make it
work. Is this a factor?

Greg