Re: What DO you lose with Linux ???

What's the accepted method of sending a file to a person that MUST not
get into unfriendly hands, but needs to get between users that have no
access to the other's machine, due to dynamic PPP and hostile ISPs, then?
This method should be as easy and as transportable as POPmail, not
involve other servers in any way save routing, be able to be used
internationally, and ensure delivery to only the intended person.  Give
up? Well so do I.  Solve this problem before you beef about how large
attachments to email is evil.