Hardware Upgrade: More RAM or SCSI?

Question for the gurus:

I've got a web server putting out just 10K pages and about 25MB a day.
Not much, but it's growing quickly and does get bogged down at certain
times during the day (seems about half is served between 2:30 and 4:00
PM).

Which is the better upgrade, more RAM or going to SCSI?

Currently, I'm running a P150 with 96MB RAM on a fast IDE drive (7200
RPM). I'm working on upgrading the server to slink with Apache-SSL.

We only have about 250MB of web pages, and I think I might be better off
bumping RAM to something like 512MB rather than moving to SCSI (which
would cost about the same).

While both would be nice, I'm on a limited budget. The additional RAM,
it would seem, would almost eliminate the need for heavy disk access
(even with the mysql and htdig databases I run on it). Additionally, if
I wait, I could move to SCSI with RAID rather than the basic ADAPTEC
2940UW that we are looking at.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff Hill