Re: where is ldd ?

:-> "Bob" == Bob Nielsen <nielsen@primenet.com> writes:

    > I have the same version of ldso on a slink machine and it IS there.  I
    > don't think there is any reason to file a bug report.  I don't know what
    > happened on your system, but you might try reinstalling from the cd.

    > You could try unpacking the package with ar and look to see what it
    > contains.

Ok, I tried opening the .deb file in emacs and it reports the archive
as corrupt, so that's the problem. The strange thing is that I seem to
have a corrupt file on the mirror too (no the cd was not created on my
mirror).

Pf

 Pierfrancesco Caci  | mailto:p.caci@flashnet.it - http://gusp.infogroup.it
       ik5pvx        |         http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8999
  Firenze - Italia   | Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs
     Linux penny 2.2.5 #1 Tue Mar 30 09:02:24 CEST 1999 i586 unknown