Re: graphic "df" type of util for Linux?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: graphic "df" type of util for Linux?
- From: Mitch Blevins <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 02:48:00 -0500
- Message-id: <19990402024800.A24796@turd.mountaintop>
- Reply-to: Mitch Blevins <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <370468AF.3899E25E@ulink.net>; from Paul Lowe on Thu, Apr 01, 1999 at 10:50:23PM -0800
- References: <E10SxcP-0006OXfirstname.lastname@example.org> <370468AF.3899E25E@ulink.net>
Paul Lowe wrote:
> > I don't think it is packaged for Debian yet, but you can use
> > http://nui.vlsivie.tuwien.ac.at/gfdisk/
> GNOME has a little applet for the panel that does EXACTLY what you want. But...you'll
> have to install gnome....
Yes, ignore the crap I said... I meant gdiskfree, located in the gnome-utils
package, which can be found the gnome staging area.
But you must... (dramatic pause) install gnome.