Re: [SuSE Linux] What DO you lose with Linux ???

mmm.... I must be delusional.  I haven't booted my Win95 side in months
(When SuSE 6.1 with the 2.2.x kernel comes out I will reclaim that space
for Linux) so how am I keeping my checkbook balanced and reconciled?
Must be a phantom copy of cbb.  I do my symbolic math with MuPAD 3.4
instead of MathCad 7.0 but I must be dilusional there also.  My scanner
scans perfectly well using Sane-1.0, which is called out of GIMP-1.0 and
my other graphics programs, to say nothing of Blender-1.37 and Varkon,
but I must be imagining things. I think I'm enjoying air combat
simulation with ACM 5.0, which is much better than M$ Flight Sim.  I'm
not into music but I do know there are some fantasic sound and sound
analysis programs.
To sum up, has this guy done any serious searching?
JLK