Re: /etc/lynx.cfg -> ~/.lynxrc

Hamish Moffatt dixit:

> You could alias lynx to "/usr/bin/lynx -cfg=$HOME/.lynxrc" in .bash_profile.

That sounds like it, thanks.

> It might be better to rename lynx and create a wrapper script which adds
> this option. Perhaps you could add the wrapper script in /usr/local/bin
> and put that before /usr/bin in the users' path?

uh... how do I do that?

> I'm curious: what's the advantage of per-user lynx configuration files?

Different start default URL's, aliases, external applications, ... also
different colour configuration ... in general, as any other program's user
config file.  Does it sound like nonsense?

Thanks,

Horacio.
--
Claves - GnuPG/PGP - Keys : http://www.rediris.es/cert/keyserver