Kensington Scroll Mouse

Hi,

	I've got a kensington scroll mouse and was wondering if there's anyway
to get it to work at all in X?  If not, is there a mouse out there that
I could buy which would let me use that feature on it in X?  I guess I
am too used to using the scroll mouse and I find it a little more than
irksome to keep having to manually scroll through web pages and such.  I
guess my laziness has got the better of me.  Thanks for any advice at
all.

Shawn