enlightenment/slink .xinitrc

 could someone who is running gnome on top of enlightenment on top of X
send me their .xinitrc or .xsession please?

 i'm having trouble starting gnome.  here's what i'm using:

#!/bin/bash
/usr/bin/X11/enlightenment
exec /usr/bin/gnome-session

 i've tried putting '&' on the end of the enlightenment line, but that
brings the Xserver down just after it starts.

TIA..
vinny

-- Vincent Murphy | CompSci Undergrad, UCC | theDon@cs.ucc.ie | (086) 8397405
          "With a PC, I always felt limited by the software available.
                  On Unix, I am limited only by my knowledge."  --P J Schoenster