Re: Debian CDROMS

:-> "Steve" == Steve McIntyre <stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk> writes:

    > Pierfrancesco Caci writes:
    >>
    >> Seriously speaking, maybe it would be useful to provide a single-cd
    >> downsized distribution to be included in those multi-cd sets like
    >> infomagic or walnut-creek. Then, once you have the first cd, you will
    >> surely hunt the others.

    > This was part of the design of slink_cd - the first official CD for all
    > architectures should work standalone too...

I saw this feature yesterday when I made my non-free+non-US disk. What
I meant was that debian.org sites should provide a ready-to-burn
single cd image in the archives.

Pf

 Pierfrancesco Caci  | mailto:p.caci@flashnet.it - http://gusp.infogroup.it
       ik5pvx        |         http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8999
  Firenze - Italia   | Office for the Complication of Otherwise Simple Affairs
     Linux penny 2.2.4 #1 Sun Mar 28 11:09:03 CEST 1999 i586 unknown